Salary dependant on experience
LOCATION – BRIGHTON OR BELFAST (BRIGHTON PREFERRED)
We are looking for a candidate who can take control of and produce high quality drainage and highway designs, with minimal supervision, within our team.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 5 years design office experience and
- must be able to communicate effectively and sensitively with clients, other professionals and contractors and
- be able to work independently and supervise and oversee/check the work of junior members of staff
Applicants must be competent using the following software:
- AutoCAD – essential
- Swept path analysis – essential
- 3D Civils – essential
- MicroDrainage – essential
- TEDDS – essential
- MS Office – essential
- Revit experience an advantage but not essential
Applicants must able to:
- Prepare foul and surface water below ground drainage designs
- Prepare and lodge associated applications e.g., S104, S106, S185
- Use SuDS Manual and apply it when necessary
- Prepare and lodge OWC applications
- Prepare highway setting out for small/medium developments
- Prepare highway pavement constructions details – permeable and impermeable
- Prepare and lodge S278 applications
We are able to offer a relaxed and friendly working environment in a small but expanding practice with varied work, ranging from domestic extensions to multi-storey buildings and maritime projects.
Haworth McCall are committed to providing full time employees with the opportunity to take up to 3 months leave at half-pay every third year of continuous service.
Please send CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.